Contact தொடர்பு

உலகமக்கள் நன்மைகருதி சித்தர் சுவடிகள்

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Lord Muruga: Holywar the Inner Battle


#Holy_Battle #Inner_Battlefield

Battle the Inner self and defeat the evil within you.

"Each and every one of you has to battle the Holy battle. Holy battle is NOT killing other humans or other beings. Holy battle is within you. You have to battle the evil (greed, anger & so on) with the Godliness (kindness, mercy and so on) within you"

"Inside is the battlefield. The outside is the mirror of thyself. The darkness you sometimes feel is an illusion of the mind. Change the mind and the feelings follow. I have seen your struggles to overcome — to rise and come over the lesser self. Nothing has gone unnoticed, my children — your struggles, your conquerings, your falling only to rise again has been observed. I am well pleased with your efforts."

"The good and the evil are lined up on the inner battlefield of the emotions and mind. Be sure the general within you keeps control. We have battled through the ages, and now is the time to hold fast. I beseech thee, my children, to march forward."

"Sometimes the battle which wages within the senses seems to be overwhelming. Thou has to call my name but thrice: 'Skanda, Skanda, Skanda!' I shall come forth in battle guise to stand in front of thee to lead thee onwards."

"My Love, My harmony, My bliss dwell deep within your own hearts. Let it flow forth and bless all and create a new world."

"In Love, I, Sri Skanda, Son of Siva, call thee to take up my Vel of Jyoti-Light and firmly hold it on high to enable others to envision their way."

"I, Skanda, Son of Siva, have spoken."
--Hilda Charlton.
Battle the Inner self and defeat the evil within you. Realise the GOD within YOU.
<3 Aum Muruga ஓம் முருகா <3
<3 Love and Light <3


Related Articles

2000 வருடங்களுக்கு முன் தமிழ்ச்சித்தர்கள் வகுத்த உயிரியல் (Biology)

Nathan Surya
http://thamilsiddhas.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/biology.html





Posted By Nathan Surya

No comments:

Post a Comment